Thursday, April 9, 2009

gOOOOOOOOOd morning!!

It is 2am now... i still cant sleep so i decide to post something on my blog..hehe...its been a week since i came back from Kuala Lumpur, i still waiting for MARA. what more i can do beside pray to Allah...Hopefully they will continue giving loan...But life must go on,so i decide to make money while im waiting for MARA...

I think i will be selling insurance,selling coconut, help my friend making event and many more to do if we are hardworking...huhu...i need to stop worry right now since i have choose this way,so i got to finish what i started...just wait and see...Not much i can type tonight since my eyes getting to close.But my hand keep moving but begin to slow.... nite then.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

come on,go ahead laa...give a comment :)