Saturday, March 14, 2009

Waiting,waiting and waiting....

MARA when you will approve my loan??I have booked for may intake at APFT...but the main problem is will i receive loan 1 month before the register date...APFT need the confirmation about the payment 1 month earlier before the register date...i will be facing with many challenges and challengers in becoming a cadet pilot...thanks to FLYDAMNIT forum..it helps a lot...exchanges information with other pilot wannabe like me...

As life goes on, I learned more about responsibility and I realize that every things I do affecting people around me.Just to prove to my parent that i also can be somebody that they can be proud off and repay them back for wrong that i have done....

3 comments:

  1. askum...aku g bcuti ngan fmly ak bru ni,nw bru dok kb..jumaat nih nk kelik doh..
    demo blo start blaja terbe?..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 month..syed haron said that...

    ReplyDelete

come on,go ahead laa...give a comment :)