Sunday, January 25, 2009

we are family...

Yeah...we are family....from left:

1.my younger sister,she currently doing medic at uitm shah alam..goin to be doctor someday,her passion.Hope to see u sucess it that medic world

2.mama,u know i love u,mama u the queen of my heart...she is my everything.my one and only.She raised us to be somebody that we wont regret ev.en with the hardest way...thank you so much...loving u like food to my soul..

3.my brother/toto. he is the genius one in the family.He perfom in everything that he do.Thanks to you who teach me many things about this world and how to survive.He doing his master in engineering at nice,france...

4.haha,thats me....future pilot..u already know about me...

5.my sister/nana. She lead the family to what we are now.She always give the best to the family and never bring us down.Now she is a doctor at Usm and doing her master in patholgy....

6.where is my father?dont need to know lah..hehe

This picture taken at the klia when my brother/toto 1st going to france. This is my profesional family...

Lastly,thanks to mama.......i love u .......

2 comments:

come on,go ahead laa...give a comment :)