Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thinking of my future


Yeahhhh...i Love my brother. He is my inspiration. i am proud if i could be like him. Let the past experience be the guidance for me. I am what i am now. Taking culinary was a mistake for me but i still have to finish my study and then change to other course. It is hard to work on something that we not interested. For the first time in my life, i feel like i was lost and dont know what to do. This happened when i went to practical in hotel last few months.

So for all the readers i hope you can learned from my mistake and experience. You need to think whether what you learning today is truly for suitable for you. Because one day you will start working and have to face the job.

For your information there are 15 million students now in our country. So how we gonna got the job? It depend on you... Good luck for all student....

No comments:

Post a Comment

come on,go ahead laa...give a comment :)